Landscape Project Coordinator
MASS is seeking a full-time Landscape Project Coordinator/Administration Manager to join our team in Boston, MA. We are a mission-driven design collective that approaches architecture with an interdisciplinary focus on improving people’s lives in measurable ways. We create landscapes that promote health and human dignity, and work towards a regenerative design culture that advances economic, social, and environmental justice from the scale of a site to the scale of a system. As a multidisciplinary organization, we recognize and celebrate the critical role and responsibility of Landscape Architects in shaping the built environment at every scale in the face of all species survival.
We are seeking a talented design project coordinator with primary interest in supporting this vision through deep departmental management with 5+ years of experience. The candidate is anticipated to work as the main administrative support to our team on a variety of inspirational projects in the quickly growing landscape architecture portfolio. Candidates should have the ability to create and adjust project scopes, contracts and schedules, facilitate communications with internal and external teams, and track projects, budgets and invoicing. Please see below for the full list of position requirements.
- 5+ years of related design and project-based experience;
- Capacity for budget management and tracking invoicing;
- Experience in developing project schedules and budgets;
- Experience in support of business development activities;
- Demonstrated interest in low-carbon design, carbon sequestration and biodiversity analytics;
- Commitment to working in the Boston office and contributing positively to the global office culture;
- Landscape research and support of landscape thought leadership;
- Support of departmental leadership in regular administrative tasks;
- Responsible for demonstrating a strong work ethic and commitment.
At MASS Design Group we want people to be afforded the ability to do public interest work as a career and offer competitive salaries, health insurance, retirement plans as well as the opportunity to work with lighthouse organizations on seminal projects that promote justice and human dignity.
With over 250 employees from almost a dozen countries, MASS lives our belief that only a diverse staff from widely varied cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds is properly equipped to tackle complex challenges in our communities. We aspire to create a more inclusive architecture profession and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Qualified candidates should submit all application materials through the SlideRoom portal. Please, no phone calls or recruiting agencies. We will be in touch with next steps once your application has been reviewed.